Trust Company of Oklahoma (TCO) is dedicated to providing financial peace of mind for the individuals, families, and businesses it serves. TCO seeks qualified candidates who share the company’s mission, values and commitment to exceptional customer service. TCO is currently searching for an experienced Relationship Manager/Plan Administrator to work in the Tulsa headquarters. This individual will be responsible for managing 401(k) retirement plans.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a self-starter;
- Possess a mindset of always putting the client first;
- Be fully engaged and challenged from the first day;
- Become a member of the team responsible for wealth management, client relationships, and plan administration;
- Join a company with a solid reputation, generous compensation, and benefits package, as well as a growing team and positive work environment;
- Along with the management team, develop and strengthen client relationships
- 5+ years of 401(k) retirement plan experience;
- College degree required;
- High integrity, accountability, and organization;
- Place client’s interest above all else;
- ASPPA/ARA/SHRM credentials preferred;
- Collaborative mindset to work with employees form all divisions and different levels in the
ABOUT TRUST COMPANY OF OKLAHOMA: Trust Company of Oklahoma is the largest and oldest independent trust company in the state, with locations in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Founded in 1981, the company provides asset management and unbiased financial advice for individuals, families, businesses and other organizations throughout the country. TCO currently manages approximately $4.5 billion in client assets. To learn more, visit TrustOk.com.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO TCOCAREERSINTULSA@TRUSTOK.COM