Your specific needs
Many can benefit from having a trust.
Common examples of when to consider establishing a trust include if you:
- Own titled assets and want to avoid guardianship and probate at your incapacity or death
- Are in a blended family
- Have heirs who may have trouble with finances
- Are a business owner or professional in need of asset protection or business succession strategies
- Have a special needs child or grandchild
- Desire privacy in your family’s financial affairs
- Desire to give back to the organizations and causes that have been important in your life, in a sustained way
Why have TCO serve as corporate trustee?
- Expertise and experience
- Integrity and privacy
- Dedication and reliability